A versatile closet is one of the secrets to be always in style. In order to help you doing it, today I will talk about five pieces of clothes that you must maintain in your pile – or buy it, whenever you can – because it will your day by day much easier.
READ MORE: 5 wrong ways to dress yourself
1. TRENCH COAT – This is a classic piece of the closet and the number one when we talk about being well dressed and warmly. Only one trench coat, in a neutral color, and all your winter outfit problems are solved!
2. DENIM SKIRT – Another classic of the female closet, the denim skirt fits beautifully in your look, no matter which season it is, warm or cold. It fits with sneakers, boots, high heels and once if you know how to dress it, you are able to create thousands of different outfits.
3. WHITE T-SHIRT – God save the one who has created this one. The white t-shirt is favorable for all biotypes besides of its versatility, that allows you to fit it in every color, pattern or texture.
4. SNEAKER -There is a huge difference between sneakers for you to work out and the other ones for you to take a walk on the mall, for example. Once you found out this difference, you can go to the next step, which is to get one for your fashion outfits. The main feature of the fashion ones are: the sole of the shoe, that is flat, and the fancy aspect. Besides its comfort, the sneaker offers a relaxed outfit, appropriated for going to work, to happy hour or even going out at night. I love it and use it a lot, even so I’m not a tall person, lol.
Image credits: Pinterest.
5. SCARF – A simple accessory like the scarf can turn your outfit into a super fashion one. All you have to do is using it in a vibrating color, in contrast to neutral pieces of your look. And there is more: if you are in doubt about the weather – or you just want to keep warmly from the AC, in the summer, it fits your purse practically, without any problems – better than keep carrying a huge coat wherever you go.
Keep this list in mind and go to check if you have all its items! See you in the next post,