I always emphasize the idea that we all need to love ourselves (just the Love Youself song of Justin Bieber, lol). We need to make use of fashion, not the opposite. Therefore – considering that most of people have concerns about their bodies -, I’ve made a list with ten topics, talking about ways of dressing that can dissemble some parts of our bodies. Let’s try it?
MORE: 5 wrong ways to dress yourself
1. FLARE PANTS + T-SHIRTThere is a combining look that never is out of style besides valuing every biotype. The flare pant makes your legs look longer – this visual illusion is even better when you wear high heels -, values your curves and the t-shirt dissembles huge busts and fat arms. Try the V low neck, that makes you look skinnier. The best option of pants are the high waste ones.
2. LARGE SHIRTThis kind of shirt is another helpful piece for dissembling fat parts of the body, but, you need to know how to use it. A cool way of wearing it is by combining the large shirt with another skinny piece – like bandage skirts or pants, high waste shorts or legging pants. It’s a nice way of dressing to dissemble big hips or for pregnant women.
3. FLARE SLEEVES SHIRTSThis kind of clothes, with flare sleeves – can be found in dresses or shirts -, have the same objective as flare pants for the legs: to get arms skinnier and longer. Its large modelling don’t emphasize your body, which values any biotype. It’s easy to combine in your outfit – fits with miniskirts, skinny pants and every high waste piece of clothes.
4. THE “A” FORMAT IN SKIRTS AND DRESSESThis is a modelling indicated for girls who want to dissemble their hips or fat legs (e.g..: Brazilian biotype). It is romantic, feminine and values the female curves. Fits good in daily or nightly looks. Enjoy mixing this garment with cropped tops, 60’s mood and combining it with jackets or tied t-shirts. Love it!
5. BLAZERThe blazer is the winer when we talk about functional clothes. It’s the “to-buy-piece” in our list. It gives elegance to any outfit and dissembles any fat parts of the body perfectly. The dress code will demand which complements you will use to mix and match your look. Just take care when you buy one: pay attention in the shoulder part, that has to be exactly your size.
6. 60’s MOOD DRESSESThey are inspired by the 60’s dresses, as the tittle suggests and its modelling is really favorable to female body. It dissembles large hips and fat legs, as the A skirts/dresses. As it is short, it’s appropriate to be used in casual events – out of work.
7. DARK PRINTSIf you love prints but don’t want to emphasize any fat part of your body, the secret is to try a dark one. Small and discreet patterns give the visual illusion that the part where you’re using it is smaller.
8. LIGHT FABRICSTry to choose light fabrics in every piece of clothes you’re buying. Shirts, skirts, pants, dresses – when its fabrics are lighter and fluid, the result in your outfit is the same – lighter, more delicate. Besides, fluid fabrics don’t emphasize your silhouette, which is better when you want to dissemble some part of your body.
9. SHOW STRATEGIC PARTS OF YOUR BODYAnother tip that makes you look thinner is when you reveal only some parts of your body, that I call “strategic”. Some of them: neck, pulses and ankles. When you cover the fat part and show the skinny one, it gives a visual illusion that you are all thin. To work in this trick, try V necklines, scarpins and 3/4 sleeves shirts.
10. CREATE CURVES IN YOUR OUTFITWhen you want to value your curves through the garment, you create curves in it. Peplum and “A format” modelling clothes are good options for doing it. Make use of belts and necklines, that also creates an “hour-glass” shape.
Image credits: Pinterest.
Hope you like the tips! Xx see you in the next post!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Envie seu e-mail e fique por dentro!