Finally the Autumn has come! And what do you think a great shopping-lover do when the weather start to change (after looking at her closet)? Go shopping!!! So for this mission, I’ve just made my wish-list.
This time I’ve chosen Zaful to update my closet with fashion products for nice price. Take a look at my list of products that I want for now!
4. Chocker necklace is one of my favorite accessories it doesn’t matter how the weather is. This piece is available on Zaful for just ONE dollar! How could I resist?
5. Well red is so trendy this season! To me is one of the most beautiful colors; besides, I’m a huge fan of collants and those sleeves makes it too stylish.
6. Boots: another passion for me. I don’t have any flat over-the-knee model, so here is my chance to have one.
7. Small and symetric purses are so delicate and practical. I always wanted a purse like that, in this exact color.
8. Leather jacket is a classic of the winter’s closet. Every year I need a new one, once I don’t buy real leather pieces – and the bad part of it is that they get old earlier. So here is my choice for this season.
9. Chess print is another classic for winter; the Vichy pattern has taken all the fashionsists’ hearts this time, so I couldn’t let go a dress in this pattern without buying it. Do you agree?
10. Bomber jacket: never had one, let’s change it!
So what you think of my Zaful wish list? If you’re not in a hurry on getting your products and you want to save money, I suggest you to shop on this website! You’re not gonna regret. Besides, I have a great news for you: DISCOUNT CUPONS CODE! YAY!
GentryDH1 >> for all order with over 26USD – save 4USD
Gentryahq >> for all order with over 40USD – save 6USD
Gentryqay >> for all order with over 50USD – save 7USD
Gentrysmy >> for all order with over 80USD – save 12USD
GentryDPH12 >> for all order with over 100USD – save 15USD
Note: Those cupon codes are 1 time limited – so each user can only use one of them each time!
Xx and see you in the next post!
Me chamo Marcéli Paulino, nascida em 16 de Julho de 1988, e sou bacharel em Tradução e Interpretação, curso que iniciei com 17 anos! Um pouco antes de me formar, já me interessava muito por moda e sabia que queria estudar e atuar na área. Então, assim que peguei meu diploma, foi o que fiz: procurei formações na área, que era meu sonho…
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Envie seu e-mail e fique por dentro!