All you need to know about the color of 2020.
We’ve listened about style all over our lives, when studying fashion. That fashion is nothing more than reflecting your personality through the way you dress. But don’t you think there is an easy way of staying faithful to your own style? Don’t you think there must be some ‘mistakes’, if we can call like that’, that sabotage who we are through our style, turning us non-authentic? Yes, there are.
And that’s what I am talking about in today’s post. Here I’ll tell you which are those mistakes and how to fix them, in order for you to have a better base about the subject and feeling more confident when choosing something to wear. Shall we?
First of all, is good to make it clear about something: fashion and style are not the same things. Fashion is everything the market offer to us as options for we to dress. This can happen because of the economy – most of times it is -, or based on trends we see on the streets, or because some stylist launched something that made everyone really intrigued and so on. The are several and much complex reasons.
Style is simply your decision of choosing what the market offers, according to your taste and personality. Speaking very generally, we can take fashion as an example of a pencil case with so many pencil colors on it. And style are the pencils you’ve chosen on this case for you to use.
For this reason I’ve explained above, fashion is easy to copy, but not style. Actually, in terms of fashion, this is what exactly happens when you see some outfit in a haute-couture catwalk and, later, you see a very similar outfit in department stores or fast fashion stores – for a much cheaper price. It happens, in certain way, a “copy” of outfits that became adapted to the majority’s taste and wallet.
Style is much more difficult for being copied because it is directly related to what we like and what we choose to represent our personality. So a t-shirt, for example, can be perfect on me and strange on you and vice-versa. It’s all about the complements you use with this t-shirt and, mainly, about your posture when using an outfit. Just in case you don’t know, you wear the outfit but it also wears you, you should know. Let’s talk about that right now!
You might think I’m mad, once clothes are not alive. They are really not alive until some point; but, if we stop to think, we make them alive when we dress them. Tell me something: have you ever heard someone saying something like “oh this dress is much better dressed on you than on me“?
It’s not about biotypes, or beauty patterns or even age. It’s about posture and identity to what you dress. When you’re sure about who you are and about your personality, you’re secure enough to show yourself to the world and, automatically, your personality and your outfit can “have a conversation”. So everyone look at you and can see through your appearance without you saying a word. The opposite also happens: when you dress something that has nothing to do with your personality, you might feel strange in front of people. It’s like, for an example, a heavy metal singer dressing a hippie outfit. Strange, don’t you think?
Still using my example about the heavy metal singer, obviously he could wear a hippie outfit if he likes – after all, he’s free to use what he wants, whenever he wants, when he wants, even if it looks strange.
But here is the point: this “strange look” might be caused when he looks to himself, if he doesn’t do that for his own. This is not exactly a mistake, but it might not be such a good idea in terms of style and authenticity. He might feel bad, with low self esteem because of that. There is nothing worse than feeling bad dressed, don’t you think?
So to explain all this theory in a practical way, here is an infographic talking about 4 fashion “mistakes” that can make you strange yourself in terms of style. And there, also, 4 solutions for you not to let this happen. Take a look!
If you think this information was nice for you, try to share it with your friends in order to help them, too in their own authenticity:
<img src=’http://www.lindizzima.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/lindizzima_lindizzima_4-most-common-fashion-mistake-2.png’ width=’540′ alt=’4 most common fashion mistakes when choosing an outfit”><br />
<a href=’http://www.lindizzima.com.br/en/4-most-common-fashion-mistakes-when-getting-dressed/’><br />
</a><p>4 most common fashion mistakes when choosing an outfit [Infographic] by the team at <a href=’http://www.lindizzima.com.br/en/4-most-common-fashion-mistakes-when-getting-dressed/’>Marcéli Paulino Lindizzima Blog</a></p><br />
<h3 style=”text-align: center;”>MORE: <a href=”http://www.lindizzima.com.br/en/several-ways-for-you-to-wear-the-bandana/” target=”_blank”>Several ways for you to wear the bandana</a></h3><br />
<p>A big kiss and see you in the next tip!</p><br />
I hope you really enjoy those tips and use them to practice in your day by day, increasing your style. And if you’d like to buy dresses for women, Dresshead is the right place!
I’ll see you in the next post! A big kiss!!
Get your summer closet prepared by getting inspired by Taylor Swift’s outfits!
A practical handbook for you to get inspired by the color of 2017!
Styling tips and tricks to use flatform sandals.
Great ideas for you to match your bomber jacket.
Fresh and practical ideas for mid-season outfits with the flannel checkered shirt.
Practical tips for you to use the panty-hose.
A versatile closet is one of the secrets to be always in style. In order to help you doing it, today I will talk about five pieces of clothes that you must maintain in your pile – or buy it, whenever you can – because it will your day by day much easier.
1. TRENCH COAT – This is a classic piece of the closet and the number one when we talk about being well dressed and warmly. Only one trench coat, in a neutral color, and all your winter outfit problems are solved!
2. DENIM SKIRT – Another classic of the female closet, the denim skirt fits beautifully in your look, no matter which season it is, warm or cold. It fits with sneakers, boots, high heels and once if you know how to dress it, you are able to create thousands of different outfits.
3. WHITE T-SHIRT – God save the one who has created this one. The white t-shirt is favorable for all biotypes besides of its versatility, that allows you to fit it in every color, pattern or texture.
4. SNEAKER -There is a huge difference between sneakers for you to work out and the other ones for you to take a walk on the mall, for example. Once you found out this difference, you can go to the next step, which is to get one for your fashion outfits. The main feature of the fashion ones are: the sole of the shoe, that is flat, and the fancy aspect. Besides its comfort, the sneaker offers a relaxed outfit, appropriated for going to work, to happy hour or even going out at night. I love it and use it a lot, even so I’m not a tall person, lol.
Image credits: Pinterest.
5. SCARF – A simple accessory like the scarf can turn your outfit into a super fashion one. All you have to do is using it in a vibrating color, in contrast to neutral pieces of your look. And there is more: if you are in doubt about the weather – or you just want to keep warmly from the AC, in the summer, it fits your purse practically, without any problems – better than keep carrying a huge coat wherever you go.
Keep this list in mind and go to check if you have all its items! See you in the next post,
Envie seu e-mail e fique por dentro!